Full Mouth Dental Implants in Turkey | High Quality and Low Cost Full Set Dental Implant Treatment in Antalya
We offer you full mouth dental implant treatment in Turkey with lifetime guarantees with high standards of Class A materials and low costs. Full set implants used with is the treatment of the entire mouth with implants and bridges over implants when patient need of full mouth teeth loss or when patient need extraction of all teeth.
It is a treatment method that provides a solution to high number of tooth losses and enables you to have a younger, dynamic and healthy smile. They integrate with the jawbone like a natural tooth and help keep the bone healthy and strong.
This method; It can be the best alternative treatment method applied to restore the comfort and function of your healthy and natural teeth.
In our dental clinic located in Turkey, an important country in dental tourism for all the world, we follow the most advanced technological treatment steps in our complete oral implant operations. In this context, we provide our patients with a smile that can be used as comfortably as their natural teeth, with high stability, natural whiteness and aesthetic appearance. You can contact us immediately for our high-quality implant treatment that can be used for a lifetime and compatible with your natural jaw and tooth structure.
Advantages of Full Mouth Dental Implants
- It is prepared in a short time with zero error thanks to computer aided 3D imaging technologies.
- If you are using a full denture, if you have lost a tooth completely, thanks to the full mouth dental implants you will have teeth that will leave behind the feeling of excess in the mouth caused by the prosthesis.
- You don’t need extra care or replacement after a while, like some crowns and dentures. Our implants will provide such a natural feeling that you will forget their existence after a while!
- You gain teeth that are as stable as natural teeth and do not move during the chewing action, offering comfort.
- You can consume foods that are difficult to eat with prosthesis after complete implant treatment.
- Since the full mouth implant will put your jaw structure under higher protection, your jawbone will remain healthy and strong.
- The appearance of collapse in the cheeks and lip part that occurs with the use of prosthesis is eliminated.
- The implants will integrate naturally with your mouth structure with human health-friendly and made entirely of titanium.
- After our complete implant treatment, you can have natural-looking and aesthetic teeth.
- It does not cause the problem of nausea caused by some of the poor quality prostheses.
- You can benefit from a complete mouth implant in case of loss of upper or lower teeth at the same time. In this context, you benefit from comprehensive treatment for an aesthetic smile.
- Lifetime guaranteed implants are permanent and create a completely natural tooth feel.
Which Dental Implant Brands Do We Use in Turkey?
We offer our patients brands that they can use with peace of mind for a lifetime. We use world-renowned Class A dental implants and are offered to you with lifetime guarantees. Some implant brands we use;
- Nobel Biocare®
- Cerec from Sirona
- Astra Tech
Full Mouth Dental Implant Treatment Procedures in Turkey
- When applying complete mouth implants, our first procedure is to determine the model with which we will achieve a natural-looking result, and we perform some examinations to determine the condition of our jawbone.
- Therefore, we perform the panoramic x-ray and CT scan in the first step.
- After completing the necessary analysis and x-rays, our specialist physicians determine how suitable the mouth structure and bone volume are for full mouth dental implants.
- We pre-model what kind of teeth you will have with computer aided 3D scanning and imaging technology and this gives us a great advantage.
- After these stages, we choose titanium stent implants that will best match your jawbone.
- If there is another procedure that needs to be done before the implant stage, our specialist physicians will follow the necessary procedure, such as tooth extraction.
- Another of our treatment procedures is to offer a painless and acheless process for you. For this, we apply local anesthesia with or without needles before starting the operation.
- After applying temporary implants, we expect your teeth to heal at an ideal level, and then we switch to permanent application. This process can also be called the ‘osseintegration’ period.
- At the end of the treatment, our aim is to provide you with implant teeth that will look aesthetically pleasing, make you look younger and more dynamic, and reflect natural whiteness.
Full Mouth Dental Implant Cost in Turkey
Turkey is one of the leading countries in the field of dental treatment and dental tourism compared to many European countries. Diagnosis and treatment methods in this field are applied simultaneously with the developed countries of the world in our country. Our clinic in Antalya is among the most demanded treatment centers by patients coming from abroad due to its close follow-up of all developments in dental treatments, its expert team, being a health center with registered quality and competitive prices. The cost of full set implants in Turkey is shaped according to the treatment needs of the person and the entire cost is calculated in the treatment plan. You ask for your free treatment plan now!
Types of Implants
- Subperiosteal Implant: It is a cage-shaped implant made by measuring over the bone. It is a method that we do not prefer next to dental complete implants.
- Intramucosal Implant: It is an implant form that used increase retention on prostheses. We do not recommended to this type.
- Endostal Implant: It is the type of implant we use to treat more than one tooth loss, which we can describe as the most classical form of a complete implant. It is divided into 3 different categories among themselves.
- Blade Implant: It is the implant used in the complete implant treatment and placed inside the jawbone. In our blade implant applications, we see that the jawbone and the titanium implant combine well.
- Cylindrical Implant: Models made of titanium material, which have a cylindrical form, are a type of implant that fits well with the jawbone.
In our implant applications, we prefer titanium implants produced by the world’s leading brands for complete implants. Because titanium is one of the most compatible materials for the human body with its mouth and jaw structure.
Full Arc Restoration Recovery Process
We can also express the healing process as the adaptation process of the implant and the jawbone. The method used in the operation, the brand of the implant, the process of achieving the full compatibility of the implant with the jawbone, the method of care for the teeth are factors directly related to the recovery period.
Full Mouth Restoration Complications
Complication refers to the results such as redness and swelling that may occur after the implant operation. After a successful implant operation performed in our clinic, the risk of complications is minimal. However, as in any treatment, complications such as infection, jaw bone damage, soft tissue loss may occur due to the fall of the implant in an unsuccessful operation performed in the wrong clinics and in the hands of inexperienced doctors. Full mouth restoration, in other words full arch restoration, is an important treatment and should only be performed by professionals using the most compatible materials for the human body. In order to protect you from all these complications, we use implants with a lifetime warranty and warranty card. Expert dentist intervention, the use of implants of world-famous brands, a planned operation process protect you from risks while having full mouth implants.
|Types of Dental Implants||Prices in Turkey||Prices in the US|
|Single Tooth Implant||400$ – 1000$||2500$ – 6500$|
|All-on-4 Dental Implants||3500$ – 6500$||10.000$ – 30.000$|
|All-on-6 Dental Implants||5000$ – 9000$||20.000$ – 40.000$|
|Full Mouth Implant||6000$ – 10000$||60.000$ – 110.000$|
In general, implant dentures that are being utilized for full teeth replacement on the upper or lower dental arch require only a few dental implants to successfully and comfortably stabilize the denture. For some patients, two to four dental implants are sufficient. For others, six or more implants may be necessary.
Full Mouth Implants
The cost for this type of implant-supported dentures can vary from $7,000 to $90,000. The average cost for full mouth implants is about $34,000. A top or bottom set of dentures can cost about $3,500 to $30,000. Full mouth dental implants are strong and secure.
Conventional Dental Implant treatment in Turkey takes from 3 months to 1 year. The first phase normally takes 8 to 10 days and second phase takes 7 days. However, when the patients jawbone is suitable, it is possible to finish the first phase of the treatment in a single visit of 24 hours.
Looking at the facts. If you go to turkey to get your dental replacement your natural teeth will be damaged due to the shaving down procedure. Your new teeth could not be fitted up to the gum line which can increase the risk of plaque and gum disease.
Turkish dentists are considered among the best in the world in dentistry. In Turkey, the city of Antalya is the shining star of dentistry. Here, many dental centers and specialist dentists serve their patients from all over the world. And every year more people prefer us for dental work.
The Life Expectancy of Full Mouth Implants
The range for normal wear will be around 15 years. This depends on your diet, your oral hygiene and other habits. The regular checkups will monitor the condition of the crowns in the bridges.
Full-arch implants use a series of 4-6 dental implants to restore an entire arch of missing teeth. Once these implants have been placed and have healed, your dentist will make a set of permanent or removable implant-supported dentures that clip onto the implants.
The bone of the upper jaw is softer, so more implants must be placed in order to secure a prosthesis. Usually, you'll need a minimum of four implant posts for a full upper denture. The lower jawbone is much denser, so fewer implants can provide more stability. In some cases, two implants may be all that is needed.
This is essentially the answer to your question, “do dental implants hurt?” Local anesthesia will numb the nerves surrounding the dental implant area. With numbed nerves, you can expect not to feel any pain during your dental implant procedure. You may feel pressure at times, but it should not cause you discomfort.
Dental implants are considered to be the best options to replace missing or damaged teeth. The procedure itself is not painful since it is performed with either general or local anesthesia to completely numb the mouth. After dental implantation, once the numbness wears off, mild pain may be noticed by the patient.
A normal adult mouth has 32 teeth, which (except for wisdom teeth) have erupted by about age 13: Incisors (8 total): The middlemost four teeth on the upper and lower jaws. Canines (4 total): The pointed teeth just outside the incisors. Premolars (8 total): Teeth between the canines and molars.
Overall, dentists in Turkey have more than 96% success rate on Dental Implant procedures in their 5 year follow up. Considering the experience of dentists and the quality of work, dental implants priced between £400 and £900 can save you a small fortune.
Can a Dentist Replace All of a Person's Teeth With a Dental Implant? If you are missing all of your teeth or if your remaining teeth are in poor condition, a dental implant can replace all your teeth. The implant can support a bridge or a full set of dentures.
Same-day implants can usually be done in a single procedure, ranging from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the number of implanted teeth. However, it is important to note that you won't actually leave the office with your permanent teeth. But, you will leave with a full smile.
Smile Team Turkey is located in Antalya. There are wonderful beaches, touristic and historical places that you can visit in Antalya. While the dentist had done Katie Price teeth, she did her vacation in Turkey at the same time. While you can have your teeth done like Katie Price teeth, you can have a vacation as well.
'Turkey Teeth' is a new phrase to describe super-white, super-square teeth which millennials in particular are keen to get. Social media influencers are going abroad because they are impressed by slick looking clinics and cheaper prices.
Hungary. Hungary is one of the top dental tourism destinations in the world. It's a favorite among Europeans looking for high-quality, low-cost dental treatments. Make the best of your trip to Europe and stay for a week or two after your procedure.
On average dental veneers from Turkey will last between 5-15 years.
A good dental clinic must have a biography displaying their experienced dentists and sometimes their staff. Most clinics only claim that they are very experienced and well-known, however, it is a bad sign when they don't give you any information about it.
Naturally, some might ask “But why is dental treatment so affordable in Turkey when compared to the UK?”. In Turkey, dental clinics expenses like indemnity insurance, wedges, lab fees and rents are much lower than in the UK.
|Operation Number||2 sessions||1-2 days|
|Operation Time||1.5 – 2 hours / each implant||2-3 months|
|Sensitivity Time||1-2 weeks||No need|
|Package Price||USD 5630 for more information|
A single tooth implant costs around £2,500. Hence a full set of teeth implants can cost anywhere between £10,000 to £25,000. Check with your dentist about the details of the procedure and financing options available for the same.
For the cosmetic dentistry clinics that offer a high quality, safe and reputable service, the main reason that there may be a reduction in cost is that overall operation costs, including lab and dental fees, are lower in Turkey.
|Types Of Veneers||Price Range in Turkey||Price Range in America|
|Composite Veneer||€ 100 – € 200||$ 400 – $ 1500|
|Porcelain Veneers||€ 130 – € 250||$ 800 – $ 2300|
|E-Max Veneer||€ 180 – € 300||$ 900 – $ 2500|